Thursday, July 30

ISAAC - I want that ripcurl jacket ! says:
If i were to ans ur nick.
I wud said dun tink that way.
Bcos youre the type like serious towards that person.
But youre just too shy .
N its really wont help.
Even your frens said you dunno how to entertain ppl .
Nvm2.
You will find one soon.
=]


Hmm..????
Also,somebody asked me to be in a relationship with him.
I harshly said no. Cool shytes huh.

Went to NYP after school. Was lonely,so, when i saw
this girl wearing school uniform and carrying a portfolio,i knew she was heading
to the same place as me. I came up to her and made friends. I also made friends with
some others. I wish we all are selected for next year's freshmen in NYP.
I want them all to be my future classmates coz i think they're friendly. Hahahahah.

What am i doing? Blogging when there's SS & Maths Paper 1 tomorrow?!
Bye!
I hate Combined Humans!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home