Monday, August 31

Raudha & Nadd are using tumblr!
No,i dont want to use it as my main blog.
I'll just frequently post up random pix,short rants and reblog there.
Yeah,it is so mf-ing cool.

Good Morning Readers!
:D

EDIT:




Teacher's day was great.
All of us had a fun time laughing loudly like seniors. (?!)
However,i find the banners and decorations depressing.
The theme was not clearly showcased and the paintings ain't nice.

Mr Goh was so cute!
When we asked whether we could take picture with him, he suddenly went to the whiteboard and acted as if he was teaching us but he ended up smiling.-.-
(Picture on top)
HAHA!
MR ADAM WAS AND ALWAYS IS SUPARR SEXY!
;P
WHEN HE WALKED ALONG THAT GREEN CARPET,I SCREAMED!!
*Meltx3*

Sadly,nobody from TWPS asked me out.
I guess they are leading their own lives now.
I miss them.
(Sofeana,Atika,Fitri,Jannah)

NOTE TO RAUDHA AND NADD :
"BATTER,BUTTER AND BETTER."
NAIS VERDS THERE!
*Laughs like Mr Chow*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home