Monday, September 14

I went to the COMEX fair just now with mom,brother and his fiance.
2 words.
SIMPLY CHAOS.
Its like the last few days of Puasa in Geylang only air-conditioned.
Guess what i came out of the fair with?
Yeah,a new laptop. Acer Timeline.
I figure its a new model,since its in the front cover of the Acer catalogue.
Its Ultra Thin & Ultra Light.
Thanks dad and brother for the advanced birthday gift.
It's not a want,actually.
It's more of a NEED.
Hahaha.

Dad already deposited money for a family car.
I don't think we can get it by Hari Raya though.
Hmm.
I have a stomach ache. Argh.
First day of school tomorrow and im wide awake.
I'm thinking of what to share with my friends tomorrow.
It has been a loooooooong time since i saw them.
Oh,it has been a long time since i saw my love too.
Thanks for calling me just now.
I miss your voice.
^^

I CONFIRM PLUS CHOP THAT I HATE YOU.
I SWEAR TO GOD EVEN IF GOD FORBIDS.
IM TIRED OF BEING PATIENT WITH YOUR FAKE PERSONALITY.
I JUST CANT HELP IT.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home