Thursday, October 15

Graduation Day.

Well,4 years. 4 years being a Yusoffian and proud to be one. 4 years being around friends i won't ever find in other schools. 4 years of which i will never forget. All the good times,bad times,bittersweet times. All of them will be cherished. I WILL REALLY MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT SCHOOL! I just can't help it but to smile just thinking about the past,and cry when thinking about the future. Where all of us will be leading our own lives and strive to succeed in life. I cant wait to face the future,because it will be a thrill,having to do things that you like. For me,its art and art only. Visual Communication is the ideal course and i hope i pass all of my O Level subs. I must never be complacent about getting into DPA. I must equally work hard like the rest because i want a nice and decent O Level cert. But having realize that we're going to be independent in the future,and leaving friends behind,it really is sad. Im sure most of us will act as if you don't know me in a few years time. I hope we will always be in contact.

Being in YI showed me how to be independent,the true meaning of responsibility and also being creative. Even though YI may not be the best neighbourhood school in town,but hey. Its one of the most united schools i've ever seen. All of the students are motivated to one purpose,to achieve great success hand in hand. Well,thats what i infer from the school's overall image. I'm forever proud to be a Yusoffian and will always be one,inside.

Friendship in secondary school will always be the most memorable. Everybody who's working wants to get back in secondary school life,according to surveys. Its the most greatest part of somebody's life. Well,i have to agree on that because i have made a lot of friends. All of them made it so joyous in everyday school life. When i was in 1e2,2e2,3e3,4e3. Especially my 7 apples,tupais,bitchwhackos,kebabs,lesbian triplets,SURF and much more. Seriously,all of the clangs,crews,cliques ive been into are with people who are sporting and happy. Also,i've went out with a large number of groups (including NAs) and i bonded with them pretty well too. I'm happy to have met this people. I will miss all of my friends very much. It hurts to say goodbye. Thank you for everything. Although i wished the boys in the class appreciate me better.

I've literally an estimated of about 20 crushes in the school! It was fun being flirty and trying to get a guy's attention in the past. Nope,do not try and tell me that any of you girls have not tried to get a guy's attention ever in school. Haha. I will remember every single bit of sparks that has happened to any guy and me. It is really very cute.

Well,enough about everything that has happened. How about the future? You know what? Even after all the bad news,i'm gonna accept it and move on. I dont want to dwell on it any further. There really is no use. I want to continue my life as per normal because i think thats the way to do it. Also,life shouldn't have restrictions. Do what you like,not because youre forced to do it. (Except for O Levels) -_-" Live life as if you have complete freedom,even though you don't.

I had a pretty great day today. I SWEAR i had the most fantabulous bonding time with my friends today. Exchanging of gifts and cards and tears,speeches by teachers and seoul garden girl's only lunch. No doubt that i cried a lot. Haha. Pix will be the best way to show what i did. The pictures is fully uploaded in my multiply. Some pix will be displayed here and FB. Enjoy!
















NOTE: ON HIATUS UNTIL 11th NOVEMBER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home