Wednesday, November 4


Time to throw away all of my worksheets and piles of undone homework since sec 1!
WOOHOO!

One more MCQ science paper and i'm done.
But i feel as though i'm done with O's.
I don't feel confident about getting an A for ANY subject,unfortunately.
But all i'm wishing for is to pass everything (C5 is great).
Every single god damn subject.
Pretty please?
ENOUGH ABOUT STUDIES ALREADY!

OKAY.
Now,its movie review time. Well,i've got to applaud the makers of this movie:

You really have to watch it. Its on HBO Hits for a few times.
I'm watching it now! It's one of the most greatest sci-fi + spiritual movie i've ever seen.
It looks so freaking real and i was in awe by the visual effects.
It also has to do with God,so i was not influenced by any of that part.
I believe in my own God. :)
Thanks for recommending me,brother!
It was a really cool movie.

_____________________________________________________________

Things to do now:
-On Sunday & Tuesday,i'm gonna study for my last O Level paper. :D
-Tomorrow and some other days, IM GOING OUT AND ENJOY!
-Buy something? I've been wanting a lace dress and an embellished shoulder pad jacket.
-Make a birthday card for someone.
-Watch Jennifer's Body and Love Happens!
-Get abit ready for PROM!!!
-Jog at least once during this 1 week holiday!
_____________________________________________________________

When you smile at me,it makes me melt like a burning candle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home