Friday, January 9

Had been foolishly moody these days.
I just don't know why.
Im lucky i have great friends around me.
I appreciate everything,guys.

Special thanks to Yazlynn for being a great friend and
im very sorry about the bruises.
I love you.

Okay,that was random.
I got pissed off alot of times during this week.
Especially with mom.
Tak abes2 marah for no reason.
Go for anger management,mom.
It will help you.
Ugh.
I WANT TO RUNAWAY FROM HOME.
THE WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY DONT UNDERSTAND ME.
"{>~@!&#*^$%

Today,was a day before recruitment day for cca.
I dont wish to come tmr.
I feel fucking moody.
I cried alot of times already.
Pfft.
Camwhored the whole day!
Had fun today.
Classes were draggy,
Cca was what the fuck~
Hanging out with friends was super fucking best.

I miss him,he didn't notice how long i waited
for his messages,his calls and everything.
Its just sad...


Edit://
I calmed down now.
Thanks Faliq,
i feel much better now after your so called advice.
See you tmr,yeah?
Weeeeeeeeeeweeet.
Goodnight diary.
PICS ARE ON MULTIPlY,PEOPLE~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home