Tuesday, January 13

I like E maths tuition but i really am not enjoying Chem tuition.
That was what i had after school.
Currently studying now.
Well,maybe not study,just planning for Art.
Oh yeah,had to rush home from school.
Thanks Raudha for being patient with me.
(:

Okay,school is a jerk.
Discipline master reprimanded me of my sitting posture.
He looked me through my eyes.
& i was like "damn,you're hot!"
Oooooooooooh...
Art stressed me much today.
Thought specifically of what i am going to do.
I already have a fantastic idea.
Only 3 of my friends know about it.
Heh.
Friends drop A MATHS.
Yay,you guys now can accompany me and the others.
THE DROPOUTS.
Wheeee.

I miss my family.
I miss my concerning,understanding mother,father,brother.
Almost all of our quarreling is about money.
Ugh,what kind of family unity is this?
):

I love all of my friends who treat me like best friends..
Coz they care for me the most.
Im sorry guys,if i dont pay much attention to your love life.
I will pay attention more soon,aite?
Is there something wrong with

MY love life?
Hmmm........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home