Thursday, January 15


Pics found in my phone~
My lovely friends.
:D


The cold windy air blows pass us as we walk silently on the pathway.
It was as if we were meant to stay that way,for an unknown reason.
Hundreds killed,without people,even scientists know what about.
Didn't thought i knew of what was going to happen,for what will,
will shock us all.
Be aware,be prepared,be alarmed.


Im in jitters when i got that message from nadd.
Brrrgh.

I had a splendid time today in school.
Everybody was so joyful and full of happiness.
It was a blissful day today.
And i appreciate today,just with my friends.

Im going Batam on 24th - 27th.
Going to an hotel and stuffs just to relax and take my mind off things.
Im too stressed in Singapore,i need a vacation just before O's,
and this is the perfect time.
Amalina,im going to celebrate your bday asap when i get back okay?
Baby,dont miss me too much aite?
Yeah,friends too.
;D

I want to meet that certain someone soon.
People say that our relationship is just "wrong".
But i know where we stand.
(:

-Wow,i've never sounded so serene and pure in sicklapdance before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home