Saturday, February 28



Just watched Nabil's blog.
The Kanye West's video performance was SO COOL!
Everyone was bouncing to the beats,
he was expressing himself in a large scale on stage.
Everything was niiiice.
I am indeed a big fan of him,even though some people
state his songs are bullshit.
I find em most interesting.
Ain and Nabil are my friends who supports him from his early records.
I absolutely love his heartbreak songs.
Cause im feeling the same way as he does.

Why are you doing this to me?What sin have i done?
The more you ignore me,the more i'll keep thinking about you.
You like to do this,i've experienced this before.
You like to hurt me,then meet me,then love me.
This ain't a laughing matter.
So stop laughing in your messages.
I told you i'm sensitive.
You're just purposely doing this to me.
Whatever,man.
I don't feel any connection anymore.
I don't feel you treat me as someone important in your life anymore.
I AM SAD,i swear.
But you ain't do nothing about it.


Bittersweet,you're gonnabe the death of me,
i don't want you,but i need you.
i love you and hate you at the very same time.

p.s: im content with all of my grades
in the recent tests.

Happy 26th month sweetheart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home