Tuesday, March 31




School was great.
I like art now,since i'm almost finished with my dotting art piece.
Took me days & now i need to do just 2 more sketches and i can think of my final artwork.
Cried at school,because i saw somebody.It just made me burst into tears.
Tore Nadheera's 10 dollar note;i put it in my bra.
How the hell did it get torn apart?
(I've been rather horny at school recently,what's wrong with me?!)
After school went to eat at Istimewa.
Ate Kway Teow Goreng and the uncle put loads of cabbage.
Fuck,it was totally unsatisfactory.
I really felt like eating Cereal Prawn,i'm craving for it still!

This Friday & Saturday i will be busy as a bumble bee.
I am thinking really hard how to plan my schedule :

Morning of Friday,its sports day at Clementi Stadium.
Then afternoon of Friday,head on to Jurong Swimming Complex.
The late afternoon of Friday,there's Passing Out Parade for NPCC.
Night of Friday,sleepover at school with NPCC squadmates.
Morning of Saturday,there's E maths Remedial.
Afternoon of Saturday,make my way to Danceworks Finals at Clarke Quay.

So yeah,i have to plan what to wear,what to bring etc etc.
I really feel like not going for any NPCC events anymore.
I swear this will be my last.
But,i can't wait for the other events above!
Hehehehe.

Hmm, i actually don't believe in tarot reading but i gave it a go as i saw a link to
http://astrology.com
The following is what i got out of it.
I really don't understand what it really means,but i think i do.
This thing is cool.

TAROT
"Choosing to be understood rather than exposed,you might resort to seduction,revenge
or abstinence,or let pride or prejudice keep you from being vulnerable and openly expressing
your desires or making a healthy love connection. This pattern or cycle of control, insecurity and
rejection, dangerous liasions or "buyers" remorse might continue to recreate some dissapointing
results more often than not."
&
HOROSCOPE
"Your ability to reason through your problems is greatly enhanced right now, so you should be
able to make a lot of progress, though someone's feelings might get bruised a little by tonight."

I also bought Seventeen magazine today.
So here's something random i found interesting.
This part of the mag,it made me wonder.
"Why must we lie when we are in a relationship?"

Is he lying to you?

"After dating my gf for three months,i lied and said i love her,but i really didn't.
I was hoping that if i said the words,then i'd start to feel that way.
She still thinks my feelings were much stronger than they truly were."

"I told my gf she was a good kisser,but she was really bad! She used more tongue
than i like,so her kisses were too wet. I felt bad telling the truth, so i avoided making out."

p.s : someone is actually entertaining me,since you're not that into me anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home