Monday, April 27



I love today!
Although i was late for school and had to give my ez link to the prefects
until now,i still have not received back my ez link which sucks because
i have forgotten to take from Ms. Siti who was a random teacher to collect
ez links from people,but okay,fair enough.

School was okay until Mdm Rosnah made me cry.
I studied hard,but its just that i cant study very hard.
I seem to lose focus everytime?
Its hard,as i am not used to studying as tedious as this.
Don't compare me to Devy can?
She is waaaaay more hardworking than i am.
I can't do as well as her.
So stop lecturing me,because i know i suck at Geography.
Ugh.
*Scored 6/25 for Geography test*

English sucked too.
Kena lecture one kind.
Malay also.
Haiyaaaaa.
Lecture,nag all you want.
All i know is that im trying my very BEST.

After school was when the fun part came in.
I had a fun time studying with babes.
I was determined to study real hard for geog for the upcoming common test.
Played a game for a short while after studying.
Its called "Spider" or some sort.
The game where you step on a person's feet in order to win and each
person get to move only 3 steps in a turn?
Childish,yes,but fun nonetheless.

Went on to Macdonalds.
Ate McWings.
Compared the chicken in macdonalds and kfc.
It seems that the chicken is healthier in Mac than Kfc.
Random actually.
After eating,had a little girl talk cum table talk cum gossip conversation!
Immediately,all my stress were gone.
Had a great time literally laughing my asses off with my girls.
You girls rock my wok! (?)

They are getting on our nerves,really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home