Saturday, April 25



I miss going out on weekends.
But nonetheless i have to sacrifice it in sake of my future which is to study.
I'm at loss in what to study right now.
I need guidance,i need a new tutor.
I guess i have to make my own timetable,for my own personal use.
The talks i had just now was not that beneficial.
I still am not very sure of what course i am going to take.
I do have the passion but do i have the capabilities?
I think of my financial difficulties if i go to an arts school.
I think of how well i am going to do in O's so that
i can choose exactly what course i want.
Am i going to do well?

Shortlisted some schools:
1. NAFA
2. Nanyang Polytechnic
3. Temasek Polytechnic

Shortlisted some courses:
1. Graphic /Advertising design.
2. Visual Communication
3. Any other courses that i fancy if my points
do not meet to the required points to the above courses.

I need to start working hard now!
I am,but not hard enough.
O levels is getting nearer and nearer and i doubt it will be easy.



Stop it?
Please and thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home