Friday, May 29



Although my mum did not pat on my back as i thought she would,she still gave me praise.
What surprises me most is that my form teacher did not have anything bad to say about me!
She claimed i was in the healthier side of the class and need not worry so much.
The meeting ended within 5 minutes! While the others took about 15-45 minutes?!
Well,my results aren't THAT good. I still need to buck up,alot.
I have 1 A2,2 B4's & 2 C6's.
Feel that there's no wrong on being ashamed of telling people about my marks even though its sucky.
Found out that i got the highest for english in the class.
Cool shytes & i really want to thank my blog because it really helped me alot in improving my english.

Had art after the meeting.
Whenever i do art,i feel that i am focused like ****.
I don't care about my surroundings and hate to be disturbed.
I really hope to finish it by the end of July.
Had a great time with sexy friends and laughed about the jokes in the random video.
I like to recommend stuffs to my friends!

Oh yeah,Nabil,let's strive to become POLITICIANS!
Graphic Designer as Part-Time Job?
Great,both of my favourite subjects.
English and Art!
I'm really thinking about my future now.
Hmmm.

FYI,I saw your report book.
I swear,me and nadd was surprised like shit.
O levels are tougher than this.
You better think carefully whether you want to
be successful or not in the future.
Tsktsk.

Oh,Aqilah,i miss you.
I wanted to hug when you cried just now,but...
Idk.
I'm sorry if i hurt you in alot of ways these days.
):


I feel that im humble when it comes to love.
(?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home