Friday, May 29


The mafia crips sign.

Mom will follow me to school for parent's teachers meeting.
Well,my mum hardly scold me when it comes to my results.
As long as i don't fail anything,she will pat on my back.
She doesn't realise that my O level depends on
how GOOD my grades are and not how many subjects i can pass.
I am the one who will scold myself for doing so badly.
Haiyoyo,my mother is so cute.
Like bergedel.
-.-

I will be taking my Malay Language Ordinary Levels on 1st june.
It maybe named Ordinary
but it will be hard & i pray that i will not screw up.
Oh i hate the pressure when i sit in the hall and doing my papers.
I will keep turning my head to my left and right and see other people doing their work.
& when i see them doing faster than me,i will start to panic.
I will shiver and be a nervouswreck.
I hate when that happens,especially if it happens when im doing my O's!
I need to learn how to relax.
Any tips,readers?
:/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home