Sunday, May 24




I don't know why but i am really not concerned that....

next week is O level Mother Tongue paper
plus
there will be a some sort of mock paper tomorrow.

I am eating BBQ Cheesy Chix from pizza hut while most of my friends are studying.
Just feel that i will NEVER pass malay with flying colours
no matter how hard i try because its my fault i did not give my
full attention during mt classes since primary school.
I want to end it by doing well for the coming week
so that i don't have to retake in october/november.
Unfortunately,it just seem so impossible to me.
I know i have to be independent in my own learning but i can't do it alone.
Malay is my worst subject ever,so i need guidance in order for me to pass really well.
I just need a B3.
God,please give me strength.

p.s: im getting sick of disney channel's teen celebrities.
you guys know what i mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home