Saturday, May 23







Thanks for the comfort and for accompanying me to unwind at starbucks,
Aqilah,Ain,Felix.
We webcammed with ain's foreigner friends & she got temporary "chicken pox".
HAHA.
:D



( *= missing letters)
***** love me love ***** love ****** love (whoever fuck she's in love with).
Hmm,i found out a love line.
Well,i gotta say this because im fucked up right this very second.

I am a very simple type of girl.
I don't ask for pitiness or sympathy.
I just need a whole lotta love.
If i have to beg to get it,no way will i do it.
I am not your **** ******!
I am your average girl who has fallen for you!
& no,i will not change the way i am because i'm ME.
You don't even know that im trying.
What for must i try on a person like you?
Because i accidentally have a crush on you.
Why the fuck is it you?
I dunno you fucking ask your fucking self.
Why am i swearing a lot?
Because im fucking sick and tired of getting fucking hurt.
Look for the heart,fucker.
HEART.
You ain't gonna kill me,
you're actually making me stronger.
You piece of motherfucking shit ass.
I love you.

Usmah oh usmah,
its time for you to study.
Don't get yourself fucked up by love.
Currently listening to Kanye West songs at my Ipod.
(Maximum volume)

Oh,SYAZA GAVE ME BIG,HOT NEWS.
QUEEN IS PONDERING ADAM TO BECOME LEAD SINGER IN THEIR GROUP!
HOW AWESOME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home