Sunday, May 17


I dreamt of you last night.
If only you knew...

I always fall for the wrong type of guys.
But my heart over here is the one who decides.
I always have this feeling that the person is the perfect one,
but we will never be together.
Why is that so?
Could it be that guys nowadays go for girls only for their
LBBB(looks,body,butt,boobs)?
I can't believe some girls out there will post their semi-nude/nude
fucked up pictures on the web just to attract guys attention.
That is just so wrong.
People should just love women just the way they are.
Every girl deserves to be loved.
All girls just want to be loved.
I'm one of them.

So yeah,guys should appreciate girls more.
If you're a guy and reading this shit,
just stop,think & realise for a minute about those who really care about you.
& those who would do anything just for your sake.
):

Goodbye.

"Love is so blind it feels right when its wrong."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home