Saturday, May 23




I was woken up by my mother,suddenly.
She was shouting things like "si hitam tu keluar cage!".
In english it means black is out of its cage! HAHAHA.
I searched all over the house trying to find Gerraway.
Finally found him resting below my couch.
He was stretched very comfortably and lying down on the floor.
He's so cute.
I'm concerned if he's let loose in the house.
So,i ran and ran trying to catch him.
I then tried it in a more gentle way.
When i found him,i pet him and he stayed still.
I then used a book and guided him to his cage from behind.
He then jumped in the cage on his own!
Awww.

Well,animals have feelings like humans too.
When they are treated cruelly,they will react in an abrupt manner.
When they are treated finically,they will react in a gentle manner.
I have a feeble morale.
I don't like to show my weakness,but i just AM.
Don't hurt me,please.
Please?

I'm feeling abit queasy today.
Blog songs updated.
Enjoy!
From your girl,Bbey-once.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home