Sunday, May 31

To you ;
That is the exact reason why i HAD to say goodbye.

& i want to say it again,to make it clear to you now.
Goodbye.
I wished you never existed in my life,ever.
I swear on that.
Never will i disturb you again.

Do take your time to read this,readers :

Sister kept saying go for the "average guy".
But you know what?
After this downfall of mine,i want to aim higher.
I'll set my eyes on VERY desirable guys now.
Not that i want to,but if i'm going to start loving again,i would go for them.
Indeed,i'm sounding very obnoxious and self-centred right now.
The fact is,who the hell cares?
I am like any other human.
Looks are important.
Let me give you examples.
Why is it when i look around me, "average" guys are dating "hot" girls?
Why are girls,for example,most of my friends,
trying their best to lose weight by jogging and dieting?
Why do most wives have husbands who do not stay faithful & mingle around
with women aged 20-30 years younger than them?
There's only one clear reason.
Because guys want girls who are hot,sexy and beautiful.
While all the other chicks who are "average-looking" who have
great personalities are left in the dust bin.
Do you think its fair?!
AHAHA.
C'mon lah,jerks.
Most girls have given up on boy-girl relationship
and become butches and lesbians.
& even that,guys laugh at them for being "freaks" of nature.
Are you stupid?!
I believe they experienced unrequited love before and that led them to be like that.
So stop acting like assholes!
If there is a guy out there who is sincere and understanding
to prove to me that there is an existence of such thing called
"Gentlemen" in this world,give SickLapDance a tag.
But until then,i do not believe in a thing called love anymore.
Guys,girls,whoever,do tag too and say out what you think about this rancorous post of mine.
Will not blog until Monday night.
Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home