Saturday, July 25


I feel like i've done all of my friends wrong.
Sorry,i am just a bad bad friend.
:'(

RANDOM ORDER:


Amalina oh Amalina. I know i am in the wrong. I was just too ignorant about the whole thing.
I am very sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I want us to be like how we were last time.
I miss you and i would like to hear anything new from you. I want us two to catch up on
things. Will hear from you soon okay,love? Once again,im truly sorry. I love you,Amalina.

Alraudha oh Alraudha. Sorry if i always sound racist. Sorry if i always go against you
and make that sarcastic face of mine. I know i am not the most supportive this days and
i miss the days when we were always together,just the both of us. I know you miss the old
me. Where is it? I will try and keep searching for it. I love you,Raudha.

Nadheera oh Nadheera. We are always laughing that i don't even know whether we're actually
communicating as best friends. Hahaha. Well,its actually a good thing. I am a headstrong
person who always think i'm always right. I will stay with my rights and will not agree
about other people's bad opinion about me. I am sorry,girl! I love you,Nadheera.

Yazlynn oh Yazlynn. I know i am not there for you when you need someone by your side.
I know you don't tell me about everything. I wish to get to know you more,babe. Your
whereabouts and your love life. Really,i want us to get close and that we can talk about
anything. I am sorry if i always never gave in when we fight. I love you,Yazlynn.

Aqilah oh Aqilah. Drifting and drifting further apart. I miss the days when we always
felt comfortable of telling everything with each other. I am sorry i have not been the
greatest friend. I want to tell you that i am always there for you when you need me.
I'll be your favorite Twin. I miss you sooo much. Once again,i'm sorry. I love you,Aqilah.

Syaza oh Syaza. I am glad and happy that you still treat me as your close friend. You know
i miss the ol days when we were together,spending quality time. I miss your family. I
miss telling you about everything. I am sorry if i go against you. I am trying my best
to bond with you again. I miss you,Syaza. I love you,Syaza.

Fitri oh Fitri. Pre-occupied with studies? But still you went jogging with your other
friends? I want to catch up on things with you but it seems like you're always busy. I
am truly sorry if i always beat you. I know you dislike it very much. I am also sorry
if you feel like im taking you for granted. Seriously,i am not. I love you,Fitri.

Thank you friends & other friends for being so patient with me.
I love all of you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home