Saturday, September 19


HARI RAYA x 80 !
Not much to say about it actually.
Just that my house has really changed since the last Raya.
My family is wearing white this year except for Sis & Family.
I also have blue which i will use on the outing with friends.
Ahh,i can't wait for that one. :D

I always dread the "forgiving" part.
Every year,i will always stutter and don't really know what to say.
Then,my whole family will start breaking into tears.
I start to do too and it will spoil all my make-up.
GAH. I know i'll cry again tomorrow.

Also,we plan to let go of Gerraway Islam today.
I dont want to see him die + i want him to RAYA with his family.
=_=

Conclusion: I think Hari Raya will be great this year,especially the 2nd day. Haha!

Goodbye &
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Kepada Semua Umat Islam Di Singapura!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home