Wednesday, September 16



My newborn nephew Neil Aiman!
Adorable isn't he?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Accepting perfection as it is."

It really is a great line there.

I wanna have a positive mindset now.
No more crying,no more negativity,no more misunderstandings.
I'm just gonnabe the cheerful and bright Noor Usmah Binte Nasiman everyone used to know.
I am definitely gonna change for the better.

First things first,studies.
I realized i've been complacent to think that i already got in DPA and so no need to panic.
I really want to do my best in O Levels.
Next,family.
We're financially stable now. I am happy that everybody is happy.
I've been thinking about the negative side of having the whole family in the house.
The thing is,i really can't imagine myself without Adam. Heh.
I can't wait for Hari Raya.
Friends are always there for me. But i've always misunderstood their actions.
Claiming that they have bad intentions of some sort.
Its Ramadhan and so i don't want any conflicts.
In fact,I DONT WANT ANYMORE CONFLICTS UNTIL O LEVEL ENDS.
Because after this year,we're gonna separate and i will surely miss every single one of my friends.

Ahh,what am i blabbering about at 2 in the early morning.
Hari Raya CONFIRMED colours this year are White & Gold.
I got myself a non-tacky,non-stuffy kebaya and white heels.
Bag = Re-use.
The only thing left is accessories!
Gonna get em on Friday,i hope. Oh,i cant wait for my birthday cum nadd's birthday outing!
^^

Bye,gay-boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home