Thursday, September 17


Farrera Dopre will wear Contacts for the first time during Hari Raya with friends
because she hates how her specs covers her beady eyes.
[Dah kecik,nak kecikkan lagi! Mata buta jauh betol! (Myopia) -.-]
I can't wait for Raya this year. I don't even know why. Maybe because im all set?
Woohooooo! Geylang outing tomorrow. Yeszzaaa!
I'm gonna hunt for accessories!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found out that i am capable of studying in masses. I've always thought it was tough
for my brain to take in all the memory work and heavy load but i know that i can do
what my clever friends can do,even though i am certainly slow.
I used to give up easily as i've always felt that i can't do it.
People can say i can't make it but i know i can.

It just take steps at a time.
For starters,i must make an EXTRA effort in studying.
I've never done so,in my entire life.
For all of the exams i've experienced,
i've always taken it lightly,even major exams like PSLE & Prelims.
O Levels? This is the time. Time for a change.
I don't ever want to feel regretful of not studying for O's.
No more crying over my relationship,
no more concerning about what other people might think about me,
no more hating unnecessarily.
NO MORE.

Xoxo,
Noor Usmah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home