Monday, September 21



Sweet 16!

Ahh,the day that i've waited is here.
Why? Because im old enough to catch NC16 movies.Haha.
I've matured through the years. Do i look like a normal 16 year old lady? Hope so.
^^

Thanks Aqilah & Nadd & Yuin Ping & Haikal Syed & Torres
(A random foreigner from tagged;at least he WISHED) for the sincere wishes.
Im kinda down that people whom i love didn't wish me or wish me properly.
Read: IM PISSED.

Fucking motherfuckers,dont u know when it was your birthday,i will or i have messaged you
guys long stories and cool shit texts at midnight that shows that im sincere and i love you people?
Thanks ah friends. I've made so many friends this year and last year yet it seems so little.
Effort goes a looooooooooooooooong way.
Using hari raya as an excuse is not gonna make me even at least convinced.
What am i in all of your hearts?
A piece of junk that you throw and ignore?
Have a heart because im always trying to be happy with everybody despite my condition.
I feel like deleting all of my contacts in my phone cos its of no use.
Nobody remembers me.

Goodnight dickheaded pussy suckers!!!
Im gonna fuck your asses out with a fake dick in your dreams till you have phobias.
__
(Im over reacting,i know. Its just midnight birthday messages. -.-
I'm gonna see what's in store for me tomorrow.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home