Friday, November 6



First picture: Adam Nazraoul.
Is it me or has he become cuter than ever?! HAHA.
OK,those were some pix of the tiring outing.
It was of course syiok la! Thank you Fitri Amalia for the wonderful outing.
I watched Love Happens. It was kinda...unexpected.
It was fucking dull i tell ya. Nothing about love,i swear.
Waste of my 8 dollars! CAN BUY ALOT OF STUFF.
Oh yeah,got myself a laced top,zipper tights and a red ribbon cekak?
(WTHELL IS CEKAK IN ENGLISH)

Next few things on the list:
That jacket with shiny things on the shoulder pad.
That red and collared prom night dress.
That sexy wallet from River Island.

OKAY,GOTTA GO SURFING IN MY BED.
OKAY,VERY LAME I KNOW.
OKAY,TOMORROW IM GONNA BE BITCHY AT THE BEACH AGAIN.
BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home