Tuesday, November 17



Ghost town.
Yes,because of the rain,i think,Marina was a ghost town.
Suntec was a ghost town.
Everywhere was a ghost town that i could dance around and scream as loud as i can.
It also rained and we walked through it. Ignoring every single drop.
LAUGHED & LAUGHED & LAUGHED.
Had a good time!

Oh yeah,i applied a job at Bata Suntec City. Ain't that lame?
Amalina applied to the shop opposite to it,this Wildhibiscus shop. Haha.
I really wanted a job at Toys R Us because its cute. Fancy me arranging toys? LOL.
Unfortunately,we were too afraid to ask the guy.
I bought this beauty set at Watsons. There's a whole lot of things inside for make up.
Rock on Watsons! (I told Raudha and Amalina i loveeeee Watsons)
Oh,i fucking miss Raudha. I wanna go out with her tomorrow to buy prom things.
Really,tomorrow MUST BUY.

Thank you Amalina for the VERY tiring and FUN outing!
:D :D :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home