Friday, November 13

It seems as though everyone has plans tomorrow.
That leaves me being lonely at home i guess.


I chose to be oblivious to my surroundings today by sitting at the same position,
without getting up for anything for any particular purpose with an exception to have a shower.
Food and drinks at each meal time were served by mum and she was annoyed like hell.
She said in malay "You're glued to the tiles or what?!" (Because i was sitting on the floor)
Well,i guess i have to show to everyone that i'm really not THAT lazy and actually productive.
I have nothing to do tomorrow though. WAIT. I HAVE TO START CLEANING UP MY BOOKS AND FILES.
They're all scattered at my multi purpose table. I think i'll just do that now.

See ya.

EDITED :
Here's my multi purpose rack after the clean up. :D


Books and accessories on one shelf and some other miscellaneous.

Electronic stuffs and my make up box.

Pencil box and my academic achievements file and (primary,secondary) institution report books.

Haircare products,nail polishes,body mists,lotion,contacts,pictures.

SECONDARY BOOKS AND FILES! GONNA THROW THEM SOON!

Teddy bears from Nina Amirah,Amalina and Raudha.
Puzzle by ex lover,heartshaped card by 7 apples.

Stationeries and diaries.

Old laptop.

That's all! Before this,it was a huge lump of mess,i swear!
Aren't you guys proud of me for being neat for a change?
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home