Wednesday, November 11



My face = Black,tired and irritating.

Why the fuck i spent my 60 bucks to perm when people say there's no fucking change.
I wanna highlight my hair dark red this Sunday.
Oh,i will also be getting my prom dress on Sunday.
THAT IS IF MY FATHER COMES BACK ON SATURDAY.
Anyway,the invitation card was freaking pathetic.
Meritus Mandarin,35th floor. Cool or whut.
I don't feel like going back home after grad night.
There's really no bus home. Brother suggested to go to Istana Park and chill?
-_-

I went jogging with Amalina.
Jogged from house to the starting line of the trail at Brickland Road,all the way to South View and then to Raudha's neighbourhood all the way back to my house.
I tried my very best to run as fast as possible but Amalina was like SOOO fast.
At Sunshine Plaza,i almost fainted,i swear.
I shouldn't push myself to hard. I just have to do it often.
Maybe i'll go jogging on alternate days?
Maybe.

Job?
I've worked as a salesperson at my father's office before (temporary).
Customers choose what they wanna buy,bargain and pay.
Most of them pay by nets which was cool.
I was scared to use the Nets machine at first because they pay like thousands of dollars
and i was scared if i pressed the wrong buttons. -_-
I also had to pick up calls.
Most common line, "Hello,this is Karo Teak Furniture. How may i assist you?"
HAHA. I wanna try working other places to get a better feel of being independent.
But.... WHERE?!
Somewhere quiet please?

I have my reasons to everything that i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home