Sunday, November 15

SCARY

Going KL on Wednesday,going back home on Friday/Saturday.
Maybe buying Prom Night Dress there. MAYBE.
Getting highlights there too? MAYBE.
I decided that i'm gonna watch the tutorials in youtube to do my make up myself.
HAHAHA.
Just need to get more make up. MORE M.A.C PRODUCTS PLEASE!!!

Do not message and expect a reply or call me because my prepaid is low.
& i dont want to contact anyone except for my friends because i dont want to fall in love with any guy at this moment.
Being single is GREAT!
I hate guys who persistently message me with one word messages.
Its like sooo wasting your fucking time because you know i won't reply.
They will text things like "U?" "Hello." "Bz?" "Hey" "Hi".
WHAT IN THE FREAKING WORLD.
Go find yourselves a girlfriend or something!

Anyway,my Sunday is once again,BORING.
I totally hate Sundays.
Its freaking cold and i'm lying down on the god damn floor.
Random fact = I like lying down on the floor.
:D

Boi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home