Saturday, January 17


Blogging at 12:48 pm.
The day had just started so nicely.
I hope it will continue to be this way.
Tuition chem starts tmr again.
Ugh,i used to love science.
Now,i just want to keep the science books
in my bag forever.

I keep thinking about what i really
want to be when im successfully become an adult.
I aspire to be a Graphic Designer,and thats the course
i want to take,if i get into an arts school.
I want to get a Diploma,then a Degree.
That will be awesomeee.~

But really,art teacher keeps complaining that my art works are messy.
I AM MESSY.
But i want to do neat graphic designs.
I guess i'll find out soon,what my future holds,when i get my O level cert.
I just can't wait.

Im going with sweetheart later.
Maybe in the evening going out with Amalina?
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home