Friday, January 16


Today had been full of cries.
Okay,was late for school with Raudha,Kumar,Juhaira,Janaadan.
Came in later to school as to not get into trouble.
We successfully didnt.
Heh.

The classes were normal.
Then came PE,when Radiana,Amalina cried.
One was sick the other was angry?
Went to art and was informed Marissa fainted
& was sent to hospital?
Yazlynn,Nadd,Raudha and Aqilah went to KFC WM with me.
I now announce to call them "Tupai-s"
Lame,YAH. I KNOW.
But it kinda sound nice,right?
Sayang koranggggggggg.

Ate alot,felt guilty.
Walked back to school.
Yazlynn went back,nadd and raudha stayed at canteen,
me and Aqilah went to NAFA open house.
I love the experience.
It was soo cool.

Went to NPCC after that and then lepak-ed with Raudha,Nadd,Aqilah.
After "something" happened,
I cried so badly,so miserably,so long.
My eyes were puffed up.
Then,Aqilah started crying which i was clueless?
I tried my best to comfort her but she was persistent of not telling.
Then,Raudha started to cry,longer than my cry.

I then started to get emotional,again,and cry again!
HAHAHAH.
Nadd was there to comfort us all the way.
I love you babeh,and so to Aqilah,Raudha,Jiahui.
Heh.

I enjoyed today,got to see the downside of people.
I wished it could have been better,
which is if he went home with me.

Sorry people if i had not been the most comforting today.
Cheer up,yeah?
):

P.S: You know i love you,baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home