Sunday, January 18


I had fun yesterday.
Can say its been the most tiring outing i've had in 2009.
Went back around 12 plus.

But i cherish my time yesterday the most with baby.
I love you to bits syg.
I keep thinking of you throughout the outing with my friends.
I know i can't depend on your love too much.
But you're just too addictive.
Some might say love is a drug.
But i never tasted drug before,but i got to feel love.
By my only one.
For all the 3 years being and separating with/from each other,
we had always been in contact with each other,
marah-marah sayang.
Yeah,those kinda things.
Hahahaha,
some memories still linger in my mind.
Good & Bad.

Well,outing with friends was gerekkk.
Went to City Hall,Bugis,Youth Park,Fort Canning,City Hall.
I wanna go out with them again,
and laugh like a pig.
Wheeeeeeee~
PICS ON MULTIPLY

p.s : i'm in a trance.

edit://

Going with love had been fun.
All the gossips, past time memories, sweet talk, quizzes.
Hahahha.
Thank you for being such a sweetheart.
Stress level down from 120% to 20%
I
m on cloud nineeeeee!
(HOMEWORK NOT DONE)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home