Saturday, April 11


Random picture.

I love Nadheera Ayam Crunchy Munchy Spongy mcm Spongebob.
Thanks for cheering me up.
(:

I can't stop blogging since im always on the net.
I watched Setan Kuburan just now.
The movie was created like 40 years ago?
Very old movie but not even scary.

Later going to search for a suitable house for sister in Yew Tee.
Okay,here's her plan.
She's going to sell the house in KL,buy a permanent house in Johor (Bungalow/Semi-D)
& buy a house in Singapore just for the ease of the after-labour of the new member of the family. Which is in September.
After her labour,she will rent out the whole house in Singapore and
head back to Johor and stay in the house.

After searching,will drop by at Nadd's house to take back my books and stationeries and everything.
Later we kiss under stars k?
Haha.

I had been studying Maths on Inequalities and Algebra.
Yay! 2 chapters finished!
I've yet to study combined science assesment book & humans.
Gonna start on chemistry after the 3rd chapter of maths.
I don't know how to study for humans,i swear!
Common tests are coming,and im extremely worried that i can't
score well for all of my subjects.

Yazlynn is wearing the same deodorant as me.
Strange that im saying this in my blog,but who cares.
Rexona Women Passion rocks!
I want to go shopping with Yazlynn..

Aqilah is missing in action.
I can't seem to contact her.
I hope you're okay,twin.
Think of yourself,before others,okay?
Stay happy always!

Raudha is busy at home,i don't even know what she's doing.
She's kinda ignorant towards me in msn or messages.
She says she loves the book i gave her
as it has a certain resemblance to what she is facing now.
SEKARANG BARU NAK BACER!
Hahaha.

Everyone's facing problems in their life right now.

Its raining heavily and i love the weather.
Perfect to laze around.

P.S : I can't decide on anything,justyet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home