Friday, April 10



I have a brand new enemy at Yusof Ishak Secondary School.
I'm wanted for being a criminal of swear words.
If you really are so DARING to talk bad about me in your blog,
then why don't you confront me face 2 face without the help of anybody?
You even hid from me yesterday when i was shouting your name.
Can't you face the cold hard fact that nobody likes you and you're disliked by your seniors?
Most of my friends spammed your blog,not only me,you fucker.
I knew it,you're a pussy who don't even know how to protect yourself.
Asshole.

Here's my thank you's to my friends :

Thank you everybody for yesterday's dinner.
Thank you Aqilah & Hui Ying for walking all the way to the bustop just to fetch me.
Thank you Jiahui & Yi Ting for the cards.
Thank you Felix for dancing and laughing like a horse yesterday with me.
Thank you Asher for dancing like Usher last night.(IMAGINE!)

Thank you Yazlynn for the clothes and waiting patiently until i try one.
Thank you Fitri for interrupting me in macdonalds when i was waiting for someone.
Thank you Nadheera for accompanying me in art after school.
Thank you (inserts name) for the sarcasms & the chats.
Thank you (inserts name again) for telling me i had been the issue of "us".
Thank you Raudha for all the lame lame jokes.
Thank you Nyna for teaching me E maths and laughing at me at the same time.
Thank you Amalina for helping me reduce the damage of the "fight".
Thank you Radiana for laughing at all of my jokes.
Thank you Syaza for listening to all of my love stories.
Thank you Ain for being a horny bastard and laughing at every little thing.
Thank you Marissa for drawing on my lap "Marissa <3 Usmah" & "Usmah Sombeng".
Thank you Amira for being ganas (I still have not messaged you goodnight,weird.)
Thank you Hussain for smiling at me all the time in classes.
Thank you Kumar for asking me to draw his sketchbook and give him foolscap everytime.
Thank you Nasir for always making me trip with your fast "pergerakkan".
Thank you Khalifie for being such an ass during mother tongue.
Thank you Tiger for tapping me & acting as if you don'tknow anything.
Thank you Syafiq for being so lame in class with your weird sudden movements.
Thank you Huy for making me laugh at your accent (Hmm,very good,very nice)
Thank you Ping for your accent too which cracks all of us.
Thank you Kife for not minding me to hold your hand everytime.

I'm sorry if your name is not in there.
I'm also sorry if your "thank you" was a sarcastic one.
I'm bored. I want to go out today.
Good Friday to all people celebrating it! :D

Edit :

We should stop this but i will not concede defeat.
Since you insist that the fight goes on,then it shall.
You want to study?
I need to study.
Im facing fucking O levels.
So go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home