Sunday, April 12


I miss Bitchwhackos,suddenly.
Because they are the ones who had been accompanying my lonely weekends.
):

Im at my father's company office.
Super bored.
Went to town with family in the afternoon.
Ate Oyster Sauce noodles at Puncak (Far East)
Went to Heeren,bought myself a yakpak bag.
Shopx3.
Headed down to Yew Tee to find Sister's house again.
Searchx3.
Then went to office.

I thought of going back and meet up with people who asked me out.
But,unfortunately,family asked me to stay around a little longer.
I'm not going to be rebellious or defiant towards the family households now.
If mom asks me not to go out,i will not.
If dad says not to spend and save my money,i will.
I now understand why family always comes first.
Soon enough,i will have my own family.
& of course they will be my first priority batch of people in my life.

Okay,stop thinking about the future.
O level have not even started or ended.
Okay,whatever.
I'm bovine decreement-ing.

I don't like to boast or show off.
So stop showing off if its not even yours.
*Disgusted*

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home