Thursday, April 2

Im sorry npcc mates,as i've dissapointed you guys.
I know it wasn't supposed to be like this,
it should have been a day of togetherness,unity and bonding for all of us.
Im just lazy and i give up in npcc,especially as i've been treated biasedly since sec 1.
its a waste of time having me to bring my full-u as its already all over the place.
I've lost my ranks,my burret and most importantly,i lost my pride.
I'm truly,very sorry who wants me to be there with you guys to make it "complete".
But i just really don't want to.

Good news :
Im selected as a finalist for my class.(speech)
Sister and family is back home in Singapore.
Adam Lambert has become my new boyfriend.
(AHHHHHHHHHHHHH,HOTTIE)
Bad news :
Someone despises me now.

I'm feeling pissed off.
&
I'm not ready for the worst.

Nobody knows about this,even my friends.
Don't even ask me whats it about.
I'm not ever in the mood to talk about this.

Good luck to friends who are participating for sports day tmr.
Going swimming,it had been a long time.
Yippee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home