Wednesday, April 1



You're the best, and yes, I do regret
How I could let myself let you go
Now, now the lesson's learned
I touched it, I was burned
Oh, I think you should know.

'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
(Thinking of you, thinking of you)
Thinking of you, what you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night, spending the night)
Oh, I wish that I was looking into your, your eyes
Looking into your eyes, looking into your eyes

Oh, won't you walk through?
And bust in the door and take me away?
Oh, no more mistakes'
Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay, stay

-Katy Perry,Thinking of you.

It's just a sad sad song,which had been playing in my mind like crazy.

Oh yeah,Happy April Fool's guys.
One prank by that certain someone.
Hahahaha.
&
Happy Birthday Ummarul Khalifie.
I know you don't want me to say this,but..
I missssssssss the old you.
Gendut dan cute.
^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home