Wednesday, April 1

There's alot of things that had happened today.
I enjoyed my day very much.
Thank you,friends.
I love each and every one of you!

Things to accomplish by this week:

- Finish up the 9 art sketches.
-Somewhat think of what my final art composition is.
-Finish up half of the book "Busy Woman Seeks Wife"
-Do at least a portion of assesment books (ss/geog and phy/chem).
-Figure out what to wear this saturday.
-Ask father's manager for money (weekend).
-Buy stationeries.
-Do homework (if there's any)
-Go jogging.

Brother & Mother is talking about father right now.
All the conspiracies behind his luxury life in Indonesia with my stepmom,2 stepbrothers & 1 sister.
We want to confront him.
But we cant,even though we really want to.
Last time,found out he got "tangkal" in his bag.
Is this the cause of our silence at home whenever he's at home?
We hate dad.
Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home