Monday, May 18


Right : Govinder G

Its 1:19am now.
School starts late (1015) tmr.
I am wide awake,not able to sleep in any way.
Govinder G,however,is oddly staring into my eyes.
I am scared just like the person beside him.
I think its his red-ness that makes him terrifying.

Okay,ask me a basic question readers
& i'll bet you guys will ask "What are you doing?"
I AM FREAKING BORED,WHAT DO YOU THINK IM DOING?
Heh,im just relaxing one corner ah,aboden.
No,literally i am at one corner of my bed typing nonsensical stuffs in my blog.
Hmmm,nonsensical. I kind of remember where i got the word from..

Life has been wonderful.
Spoiling people's mood,irritating people,shouting and screaming at home.
Yeah,all for the fun of it.
Sometimes i see my neighbours walk pass my house and stare inside where
im singing my hearts out and shaking my booty.
Kind of embarrasing but oh well,i guess they live through the years with me
and my brother's strange antiques.

Friends rocks my cocks.
They make me understand how love is supposed to be like.
They make me understand how true friends should be like.
They make me understand how things will not always go your way.
I appreciate that.

Lets jump to another topic shall we..
Where will i find my true love?
Will i really find my true love from marsiling (facebook quiz)?
-__-
I guess its too early to think about TRUE love.
I believe Puppy love is the love secondary students are experiencing.
Tell me what is the probability of you getting far better guys out there
after you graduate from secondary school than the one you're with now?
Infinite,i tell you.
& you will get married like,what?,6-10 years from now?
I don't believe in True Love,just yet.

Well,anyway.
Zye gave me a website.
Its hecka funny & hope you guys are entertained by the following pictures.
Goodnight sexy hummingbirds!~


fail owned pwned pictures
fail-owned-parenting-fail
fail owned pwned pictures
fail owned pwned pictures
fail owned pwned pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home