Wednesday, May 20




Yesterday is like so bored,meowwww.
meow meow meow.
I always post nonsense in the early morning.
Well,love comes back to me.
Somebody seems to want me ,but his ego controlled him.
One thing for anybody reading this : if you love somebody, just let the person know.
It will make things slightly more easier and faster.
Anyway,i really am clueless about tomorrow.
Like what the hell am i supposed to go to school for?
Is there studying or checking marks of our mid years or act like baboons?
I think the last option is the answer,cause i always act like a baboon in school
no matter what the occasion is.
Its 12:25am and i have to wake up at 5:30am.
You work the maths.
How many hours do i sleep in a day?
Very little.
No wonder my eyebags are getting more and more obvious.
All i need is a boyfriend who will bother to message me a sweet goodnight message.
Okay,whatever.
I think i will go to sleep,MOM IS NAGGING!
Goodnight and sweet tight jake long's apprentices!(?)
^^

p.s: to all those who are uptight about things,try to LOOSEN up abit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home