Monday, May 18


I spent the whole day with them!
I love you guys,do you know that?
:D

Okay,went to school at 1015.Had art lesson which surprisingly ended quite fast.
Finished 3/4 of my composition thanks to Mrs Karen Mitchell.
Ms Tan ordered my canvas and she asked me to paint!
I was worried as my painting skills ain't that good.
Then,taxi-ed to Lot One to have Banmian for lunch.
It was super delicious!
Saw Mdm Nerwati and some other primary school teachers.
She was really surprised and glad to see me.
She could even remember my name and she hardly changed!

Talked about Boys Over Flowers and quarelled with each other
about who will be Joon Pyo (Lee Min Ho).
Ain got the title of the leader.
Next,Aqilah which was Yoon Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joong)
Then,So Yi Jung (Kim Bum), Syaza.
Last was me,Song Woo Bin (Kim Joon).
They call me the "yo yo" guy because im yo yo-ish in the story.
All of them are hot except me!
HAHA.
Thus,girls over flowers were formed. -.-

Sudden thought of watching a movie and we actually did.
Saw Haziq,Erman & Janaadan and they watched the same thing.
We watched Angels & Demons,and i swear it was really worth it!
Before the movie,saw a trailer of OBSESSED.
Cast consists of Beyonce Knowles!
It will come out on 23rd July and i can't wait.
Will definitely watch it.

At the starting of the movie, i was like WHAT THE FUCKING TITS?!
Then,i guided Syaza about the story and we helped each other if in doubt.
I was content and satisfied that i understood the movie.
Laughed at alot of things throughout.
Especially about Tom Hanks becoming the leader pope?
HAHAHAHAHHAA.
There was also this pungent smell in a distance away from us,
we guessed it was from Janaadan but actually it came from Haziq's feet.Loll.
Then,went back.
^^

I'm sorry i didn't meet you,gang.
Oh and i miss you,Fitri.
When was the last time i talked to you?
):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home