Friday, November 6



I feel this is really important.

"Best friends argue,best friends fight.
Best friends call each other at night.
Best friends love,best friends hate.
Best friends hears everything you said.
Best friends say sorry,best friends say hi.
Best friends is sad when you say goodbye.
Best friends will never leave you.
Best friends believe in you.
Best friends will love you in everything that you do."
-Noor Usmah

I fucking love my friends.
Even though i fucking lash them with cruel words and vulgar,
in my heart,i really don't say those words.
Its my mouth who says it,its my hands who type it.
I care for my precious barbies.
One of them,is Nadheera B.
I'm very truly sorry of making you cry.
I'm sorry for making you say sorry a thrillion times.
I really need to sort out my faults.
Very sorry,girl. I love you so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home