Sunday, November 8

What an exhausting day yesterday was.
Thank you ladies and gents for the lovely Sentosa outing.

Actually,we were supposed to have a photoshoot by the beach.
End up,we got into the sea before doing so. Excited much? (-_-)
I pushed myself when i was swimming. Trying my very best to lose weight while enjoying it.
Played Sea Monkey. I was the monkey most of the time. VERY TIRING.
After all that,went to Vivo. Thought of catching a movie but there was not much of a choice.
After dinner at BK,the girls went back while i spent some quality time with the guys.
Yes,i missed them like fuck.
Got back and my thigh muscles were aching badly. Salonpas ALL OVER!
I almost cried my way to sleep because of the aching pain. I also had fever.
Fortunately,when i woke up,i was all better.
Yay!

Oh yeah,i researched about swimming relating to losing weight.
Look at this:

The message seems to be that elite swimmers burn a good amount of calories but mere mortals don't. A reason for that? Expert swimmers use more muscles while the rest of us simply flop back and forth across the pool. So is there anything we can do to increase the calorie burn of swim workouts short of qualifying for the Olympics? Push yourself! This means improving technique and mechanical efficiency. If you improve your technique you're likely to go farther, faster, swim for longer periods of time -- and burn more calories while you're at it.

Hahahaha! SO MUCH FOR WANTING TO LOSE WEIGHT.
Oh em gee. I really need to exercise soon. Need to run a mile or so!
Goodbye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home