Sunday, April 5

2nd post


Went to Jalan Bahar with Brother,Sister,Brother-in-Law & Brother's Fiance.
It was already about 9 plus.
I was eating chilli crab instant noodles when they asked me to meet them downstairs.
Met them still with my noodles at hand.
Took the car and went to Jalan Bahar.
How daring were we? VERY.
Once at Jalan Bahar,we were deciding whether should we go on or not,
considering my sister is pregnant.
We went on,upon her approval.
Surprisingly,we were daring enough to go to a very ulu road INSIDE a chinese cemetery.
It was beside a crematorium.
The place was surreal as it seem like we were in a dream.
With all the mist and darkness and empty roads.
I swear,my neck hair at the back was standing.
U-turned and made our way back.
Me,being the "smart" one asked
"Where's the road leading to ahead?"
Brother,being the driver,went ahead to the road and beyond.
The journey was quite far and we were deep.
It was scaaaaaaaaaary.
U-turned again and went back straight.
Was too frightening.

Tomorrow there's school and im still wide awake.
I did no homework during the weekend and im proud.
Im proud for being a rebel and defiant.
Oh,speaking about that,i remember myself saying this;
"Ape siak kau, rebellious adoloscent?!?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home