Friday, April 3



(Pose done to purposely tease someone else's,HAHAHA)

Sports day.
Not that excited about it at first,but ended up shouting and cheering for people.
So yeah yeah,they ran,i scream.
Congrats to all participants,especially the 4e3s.
There were alot of people who cried just now.
But i think i was the one who cried most and hardest.
I was heartbroken,somehow.
Anyhow,recovered and was okay.
I caused a scene,it wasnt on purpose.
I really didn't want to be the center of attention.
There was someone i was eyeing on.
Super hot,okay?!

Went off to Jurong Swimming with Gfs taking taxi.
We were like among the first few who got into the place.
There were alot of Yusoffians who went there too.
I had a great time being incredibly close with my friends.
(Yazlynn,Raudha,Nadheera)
Was with the normal acad guys.
I was caught in between the guys as they tussled with each other.
Without realising it,i got knocked on the head and plunged inside the pool.
It was a HARD knock.
Got out of the pool and realised it was Azlan who knocked his head onto mine.
He was rubbing his head like what i was doing to mine,it really hurts!
I got a bump on my head now,thank you.
Realised i've got sunburn all over my face,but not that serious though.
It made my nose really shiny,well,thats just most of it.
Then,went to JP to eat LJS.
Went back with Raudha taking 172.
The bus was a new one and it was really silent even
though already alot of people occupied the seats,at first.
Hahaha.

Got home,did art,chatted with someone.
Extremely rude.
Fuck off then.
Chatted with another person,and was happy.
Happy to see that someone at swimming complex just now too.
Then,went to esso with sister,brother and brother-in-law.
Bought 2 HL milk chocolate and drank it while on the way home in the car.
I'm happy now,at home.
Adam Nazraoul's way of saying my name makes me laugh and smile.
:)

Ooooooh...going to Bellini Grande tomorrow.
I can't wait.
Going home late,for sure!

PICS IN MULTIPLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home