Monday, April 6



I'm bored,bored and BORED.
At Delifrance Bistro right now.
The whole family took the car and drived to BPP.
Me,brother,brother-in law are playing our laptops.
Hahaha.

Booooooooo.
Heryady taught me that "boooooo" shows something is lame.
Okay,i learnt something new today.
I told Haziq i missed his sec 2 nerd-ness.
He said he will get new specs soon and i'm happy for him.
Haha.
A guy named "Didie" is chatting with me now.
I don't know him at all.
He said i was in his msn contacts for months or even years,
I don't even realise it.(?)
I wish i can chat with Haikal more.
These days,he seems so busy with his games.
I don't wish to disturb him.
So yeah,this whole post is all about the guys.
Oooh,don't i sound obnoxious?
^^

I don't understand why some guys would mind if i put their names in my blog.
Whatever then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home