Wednesday, May 20

Amma oh lina.
Do you know how much i miss you?
Nope,because i don't show it to you that much.
I am truly sorry.
Our friendship had really decree to a certain level
where we hardly talk and i don't want it to be this way.
I want us to be like before,but its hard.
I'm sure you know why.
It's really crazy sometimes when i think i have the whole
world to myself but i didn't realise i left someone behind.
Its been a long time since we BOTH had a good laugh together.
I miss those times lah girl.
You've been pestering me to go to WCP dulu right?
Someday okay. Soon i guess!
I love you,babe.
:D

To those idiotic "macam pahams":
Don't use a lot of words just to complicate what you're trying to say.
Because its stupid,especially if it doesn't make any sense.
Please and thank you.


Goodnight soul searchers!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home