Wednesday, May 20





Based on the pictures,you know what i'm going to post about.
Whenever i see you guys,i feel like asking you guys out for lunch or something.
Especially Fish & Co and Swensens.
Because i miss you people.
I absolutely HATE losing friends.
& the thought of reminiscing the moments with my past cliques breaks me down.
I love every single one of them,even those in primary school.
Do you know how much pain it is to see your old friends having new friends?
I miss being me.
I changed alot,i must say.
Oh,i miss people being not so concerned about their looks.
Well,EVERY SINGLE friend of mine are concerned about their looks.
Sadly even i am.

Today,i got my marks for Maths & Chemistry.
53% & 67% respectively.
I am dissapointed,i knew i could do better!
I know it was all my efforts of sacrificing my hours of sleep,relaxation & play time
helped me to get a pass.
I am very concerned for my combined humans & physics.
God,i hope i don't flunk any paper.

Nope,Love can wait.
Or maybe Love can bygone for a long period.
I don't care.
School is not about attracting the other sex and finding love.
It's about studying,mofuckers.
STUDYING.

Watching American Idol now.
Adam Lambert is sexy as fuck.
Terrific comments from the judges!
He's gonna win tomorrow.

Will post again later,in the early morning,if i want to.
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home