Thursday, May 21



"Adam deserves this. I'm sorry, I don't even know what to feel right now. This is crazy,"
By Winner.

"Kris won because he's a great artist and I was happy to be runner-up to that,"
By Runner-up.

Watched the finals in school.
Pestered the auntie to change the school tv channel to channel 5.
She finally did and found out Kris Allen won.
Tears streamed down my cheeks almost immediately.
I swear i was dissapointed and pissed off.
I reacted very abruptly and started to swear a lot.
Adam Lambert is truly one of my favorite contestants EVER.
I can't get it over with,really!!
All i can say is good luck to you,Adam.
You are really my idol,because you can really fucking sing.
It's hard for me to say this but,congrats Kris Allen.
I can't believe American Idol has ended,after those nights of
intriguing and addictive performances by Adam Lambert.

"Lambert did a better job with "No Boundaries" and excelled on his reprise of "Mad World" and on "A Change is Gonna Come."
By Critics.

"That was the best I've ever heard you sing -- ever!" exclaimed Abdul.
But it wasn't good enough for "American Idol" voters.
(Information from Yahoo TV)
~


Anyway,i was pissed off the whole day.
Mostly because of my results for common and a lot of other reasons.
I passed all the tests,thankfully.
Mostly C's & maybe B's & 1 A.
I guess when i receive back my report slips,it will be a huge wake up call for me.
I had been working hard,but its not enough for O's!
I had a bad day and it was worse for me when other people just had to
RUB IT IN & make my day WORSER.
I've had it with you and sarcasms and FUCKED UP faces you make.
You just NEVER learn don't you?
You just HAVE to ruin my day huh?!
Patience...

I don't know,i just feel insecure.
I feel that everybody hates me now.
Sorry,but i was having a really bad day
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home