Friday, May 22


Todaytodaytoday.
I lovelovelove.
My luck twistedtwistedtwisted.
I had a good daydayday.

Cried with friends just now.
Shared our dislikes with each other through paper.
Now i know how they really think of me deep inside their heart.
Thank you galang gals. (LOL)
Love each one of you like a chicken loves its egg.
Oh & not forgetting my 4e3 lovely girlfriends.
You people rock ma life!

Well,know what?
I started my composition on canvas today.
Received canvas and started work almost immediately.
Delighted because i finished drawing it in only one day.
Left with colour schemes and i will then start with painting.
Jeng x3.

I "chop" Raudha to teach me malay tmr.
Extremely dissapointed with my "just-pass" result.
Please improve me,i will try to have a better attitude when studying malay.
Oh yeah,i'm going to treat myself a wallet (possibly Mango)
as to celebrate my all round passes for my common tests!
Yay!

I just feel so lazy to blog today.
I'm listless and sluggish.
Tired,basically.

To whom it may concern:

Amalina,i am dissapointed.
Hold on and try harder.
I am sorry that i gave you that look which makes you cry.
Prove to people you can do it.
The next time we go study,i'll ask you out
& i'll make sure you really study and understand.

Aqilah & Syaza,nasi sudah menjadi bubur.
Don't cry over your results.
I know its heartbreaking but you yourself must work hard.
If you are working hard,work harder.
O levels is not going to be easy.
You guys are cleverer than me,remember?

Who else is crying?
I may not be the best listener,but i try to be a good friend
and somewhat a good advisor?
^^
Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home